When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.1 Corinthians 13:11
Paradigm: A pattern, a model of something, an example, a standard, a prototype, a way of thinking and acting.
When change affects a paradigm, its called a paradigm shift. https://www.wordnik.com/words/paradigm%20shift
When the day breaks from Night today. It means transformation. The changing of a caterpillar to a butterfly is a typical paradigm shift.
…be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.Romans 12:2
Using adversity for advancement is proof of a paradigm shift.
…the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:Genesis 13:14
When we change focus, our greatest paradigm shift happens. Lift up your eyes from where you are right now. “Lot” is our comfort zone…that person you always look up to depriving you the room to exercise your faith.
As long as LOT is in our lives, we cannot hear from God.
TRANSFORMING POWER OF VISION.
Vision is the mental picture of your future. It is God’s plan revealed to you.
Vision is the plan of a completed building, completed on paper waiting for it to be built.
PREPARING FOR A PARADIGM SHIFT
- Change your knowledge base: Pursue information, read, study!
- Change your skillset: Nothing is free even in Freetown. Ecclesiastes 10:10 If the iron be blunt, and he does not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct.
- Change your library: books, workshop…buy relevant books.
- Change your associations: 1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
- Change your priority: Ecclesiastes 10:17 Blessed art thou, O land, when thy king is the son of nobles, and thy princes eat in due season, for strength, and not for drunkenness!
- Change your expectation: Expect a change your outlook determines your outcome.
- Change your spiritual focus: Psalms 42:1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Though your beginning was small, your latter end will greatly increase
January 4, 2020
September 18, 2019
September 1, 2019