Theme: MEN/HUSBANDS/HEADS OF EACH FAMILY UNIT
(Gen. 18:19; Josh. 24:15)
- Commit all our men, husbands, fathers and heads of each family unit to the LORD and ask Him to hide them in His Secret Place and cause them to abide under the Shadow of His Might – Psa. 91:1.
- Pray for the Grace and enablement for the men to set and maintain spiritual Standard to provide Godly leadership in their individual families- Gen. 18:19, Josh. 24:15.
- Pray for the knowledgeable zeal for God to consume our men- Num. 25:11, Psa. 69:9, Rom. 10:2, 1 Cor. 14:12a, Tit. 2:14..
- Pray to God, Jehovah Jireh to provide/keep providing for Himself all our men have need of, so they can provide for their own households thereby- Gen. 22:8, 13-14, 1 Tim. 5:8
- As a New Covenant Pentecostal, Pray all manner of prayers and supplications in the Holy Spirit to conclude today’s journey as the Holy Ghost Himself giveth you utterances- Eph.6:18, Acts 2:4, Rom. 8: 26-27, Jude 1:20
DAY 15 Prayer Outline – BABIC 2022
September 26, 2022
Day 14 Prayer Outline – BABIC 2022
September 25, 2022
Day 11 Prayer Outline – BABIC 2022
September 23, 2022