Theme: Women/Wives/Help Meet
(Gen. 2:18-24; Psa. 128:3; Prov. 12:4)
- Let’s pray for all our women especially the wives, that they will receive grace on a daily basis to honour GOD in their marriages and submit to their own husbands at all times – 1 Pet. 3: 1-2..
- Pray that like the virtuous women in the Bible, our women will fulfil GOD’s expectations for the lives in Christ-like character, humility, tenderness and holy quietness- Prov. 12:4, 31: 10-31.
- Pray GOD to enable our women to be good followers (imitators) of that which is good as they with unveiled faces look unto Jesus, Sarah, Mama Omobude, etc on daily basis – 1 Pet: 3;13, Heb. 12:2, Isa. 51: 1-2, 1 Pet. 3:5-6.
- Pray for our women to partake/maintain/display the divine nature of the Holy Spirit our Comforter (Helper) as they execute their offices as help-meet for their husbands- Gen. 2: 18,2 Pet. 1:3-4, John 16;7 Amp. (7 But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor—Counselor, Strengthener, Standby) will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him (the Holy Spirit) to you [to be in close fellowship with you].
- As a New Covenant Pentecostal, Pray all manner of prayers and supplications in the Holy Spirit to conclude today’s journey as the Holy Ghost Himself giveth you utterances- Eph.6:18, Acts 2:4, Rom. 8: 26-27, Jude 1:20
September 26, 2022
September 25, 2022
September 23, 2022