(Prov. 22:6; Is. 38:19; Eph. 6:1-2)
- Thank God for all the children that LORD has blessed each family with as the heritage of the LORD and the fruit of the womb as His reward to the Covenant Family. (Ps.127:3).
- Pray to the Uncreated Father of our children, who knew them all before they were formed by Himself, the “Former”, the “Maker’ in their mothers’ wombs, that their God-ordained destinies will be fulfilled as He is not a God who starts something and doesn’t finish it- Jer; 1:5, 1 Psa. 95:6, Sam.3:12b.
- As Jesus did, pray for the growth of our children per Luke 2:52, 2 pet. 3:18.
- As for Timothy, ask God to reveal Himself to our children as their own God and not just the God of their parents alone, -2 Tim. 1:5, Exo. 15:2
- Yea, let the God of their parents show up continually in the lives of their children – Gen. 26: 1-6, 19:29.
- As a New Covenant Pentecostal, Pray all manner of prayers and supplications in the Holy Spirit to conclude today’s journey as the Holy Ghost Himself giveth you utterances- Eph.6:18, Acts 2:4, Rom. 8: 26-27, Jude 1:20
September 26, 2022
September 25, 2022
September 23, 2022